Online Teaching and Working
Meet all your needs for every subject with online tutoring software: Power Point, Wrod, OneNote, PDF… Let’s work more efficiently. Use Huion for for online conference purpose,Web Conferencing, Webinars and Screen Sharing.
1. Kindly note that Kamvas Pro 13 is NOT a standalone product. It needs to be connected to a computer/laptop to work.
2. Connection Tips:
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please be assured the USB cable & HDMI cable securely plug into your computer.
- It is only coming with a US power adapter (suit for 110V-240V). If you need EU or other power adapters, please ask us for further information.
- After connecting all the cables to correct places, please wait about 30s-1min to wait the USB Hardware driver loaded successfully.
3. Driver Installation Tips:
- Huion driver will be regularly updated, so please go to Huion official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
- Before installation, please uninstall Other Brand’s Driver and reboot your computer. And please close all drawing program when installing the driver.
- For Mac Mojave (10.14) Users, please Add the “Tablet DriverAgent” into the whitelist first after installing the driver on your computer.
- Please be sure that Huion driver is compatible with the newest Mac OS 10.15 Catalina.
4. Indication to Avoid Offset:
- Please set the optimal resolution: 1920*1080
- Please set the display size to 100%: Click the right mouse button -> Screen Resolution -> Display -> 100% -> Apply.
5. Huion Tech Support
- If you have any problems, please check the Quick Guide within the package or search Huion online to find a way for further assistance, we are always ready to help you!
There are no reviews yet.